Vibrant Vegetarian Recipes
noun: a market in the Middle East
Bazaar is a colourful, flavourful and satisfying celebration of vegetable dishes, designed to suit every occasion and every palate. The magic of this cookbook is that you won’t feel like anything is missing, with dishes full of easy-to-achieve flavours and depth that would win over even the most die-hard carnivore.
Each recipe utilizes the abundance of varied flavour profiles of the East, from spices, herbs and perfumed aromatics to hearty staples such as grains and pulses, combined with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables. You will find salads for all seasons, spectacular sides, bowl comfort, moreish mains and sweet treats.
- Grilled halloumi flatbreads with preserved lemon salsa
- Charred tomato & roasted chili soup with herb-fried croutons
- Root vegetable bastilla
- Grilled tofu salad with peanuts, sweet tamarind & spiced miso dressing
- Potato, ricotta & herb dumplings with walnuts & chili butter
- Feta, pul biber & oregano macaroni cheese
- Zucchini, orange & almond cake with sweet orange yogurt frosting